We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Horrible Speed Issues

Dan
02-24-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote Originally Posted by davev666
I have had this OVH server for a few months and not had any issues. Over the past day I have seen speeds come to a crawl. If I switch the applications port # for connections the speed jumps up to advertised levels for a minute or two and then stops again. I have opened up a support ticket, which I understand I am now to pay for and still not gotten a response. There is something fishy going on. And if I pay for help on a product I hope to have a quick response. If anybody can help I would appreciate it greatly
I have responded to you via email but I should take this chance to point something out.

If any OVH customer is experiencing any such issue we will always endeavor to fix it ASAP.

However, we require information from the customer illustrating where they are seeing such an issue.

I cant over emphasise the importance of screenshots, traceroutes and running the hardware tests when it comes to such issues.

If opening an incident ticket, these are of the utmost importance.

So, OVH community, please do consider this in the future as this will greatly assist us in clearing up any issue in as prompt a fashion as possible.

davev666
02-24-2011, 12:55 AM
I have had this OVH server for a few months and not had any issues. Over the past day I have seen speeds come to a crawl. If I switch the applications port # for connections the speed jumps up to advertised levels for a minute or two and then stops again. I have opened up a support ticket, which I understand I am now to pay for and still not gotten a response. There is something fishy going on. And if I pay for help on a product I hope to have a quick response. If anybody can help I would appreciate it greatly