We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Order for dedicated server and managerv3

mkucharski
11-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote Originally Posted by mkucharski
One more question. I don't know how to login to my server from order no 8732490 as I didn't get any credentials, etc. How I can login to newly built machine?
Ignore this. All details received.

Regards,
Mikolaj

mkucharski
11-17-2010, 01:17 PM
One more question. I don't know how to login to my server from order no 8732490 as I didn't get any credentials, etc. How I can login to newly built machine?

mkucharski
11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I know where the problem was (I think). When I didn't had any servers I couldn't click on "Dedicated servers" admin menu, I had only options for domains and I was viewing "Order in progress" for domains. Now when I have a dedicated server in menu I can go to "Dedicated servers" and navigate to "Order in progress".

Very strange limitation of Manager v3.

Regards,
Mikolaj

mkucharski
11-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Niall,

That's what I though, but nothing was there ("There aren't any items."). Can you give me full click-path which "Order in progress" do you mean?.

Niall
11-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi Mikolaj,

Details of current orders can be found in your Manager under "Orders in progress".

Niall.

mkucharski
11-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi,

Today I've ordered kimsufi server (order no 8732490) , and was just wondering about OVH Manager v3. I cannot see my order anywhere in it. I don't expect the server to be ready so soon, as order was done very recently, but to see it in progress queue or something similar. I've got all confirmation emails about my order etc, but I'm surprise that Manager v3 doesn't reflect current state of affairs about my recent order.

Could someone from OVH comment about above? Thank you.

Regards,
Mikolaj