We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

OVH.ie - Who we are....

Jane
11-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Speedy059
Wait, how does the datacenter in France grow then? Doesn't ovh.ie send money to the parent company so it can advance it datacenters and purchase more servers to sell? i'm confused
OVH make their own servers. How we grow is through innovation, and by listening and acting on what our customers say. You are the ones who keep us going and help us grow.

Rilly
11-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Maybe they share part of the expenses, so those totals are excluded ahead of time from the profit?

Speedy059
11-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Jane

We are the Irish subsidiary of OVH SAS. Similar to what happens at OVH in France, all profits stay within and are reinvested within the subsidiary - this is how we grow!

Wait, how does the datacenter in France grow then? Doesn't ovh.ie send money to the parent company so it can advance it datacenters and purchase more servers to sell? i'm confused

Joree
11-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Excellent, thank you, I feel more at home already.

gueriLLaPunK
11-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Nice to meet you guys!

Jane
10-26-2010, 03:43 PM
As this forum is a means for communicating with the ovh.ie community, I thought it was about time that we formally introduced ourselves:

There are 4 people in the Dublin office, myself (Jane), Linda, Tom and Jenny.

We are the Irish subsidiary of OVH SAS. Similar to what happens at OVH in France, all profits stay within and are reinvested within the subsidiary - this is how we grow!

We pay taxes to the Irish government, so when you buy from us you are supporting the Irish economy.

An english version of the OVH M@g will soon be available online so you can get a greater insight of OVH and how we operate.

If you want to know more, just ask.

OVH.ie team