We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This place is dead

mel
10-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jane
Well thanks guys for your comments. Forum.ovh.ie represents a different office/ subsidiary and while we collaborate with our other European offices, we only give support to ovh.ie customers.

The .ie forum is in place to offer full support/advice to our customers. Obviously we are still quite a young subsidiary so it isn't as active as the UK forum. If you have any suggestions for injecting some life into forum.ovh.ie feel free to share.
Two years later and the forum is still the dead. You may want to separate support, but you are surely using the same technology for the OVH offerings, so many issues are common to all locations. For example, I posted an issue about Java problems on VKS. I don't think this is specific to .ie so it could be posted to a single big ovh forum. Susbidiary-specific forums should be for subsidiary-specific issues. I don't know what these would be. Maybe issues for a specific account or server.

gueriLLaPunK
10-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ShankedGolfer
I would like to see that
Word

ShankedGolfer
10-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Jane
We were thinking of putting a US/CA section on the forum. Do you think this would be beneficial? necessary/unnecessary? Comments welcome
I would like to see that

Joree
10-13-2010, 06:30 AM
I agree, all OVH support forums should be consolidated into one domain name that all other's point to. ie forum.ovh.ie points to ovhforum.com, same goes for forum.ovh.co.uk, or instead of ovhforum.com it could just point to forum.ovh.co.uk since that's the most know place.

Although I appreciate this forum, it does not impress upon me the separation it causes with the other members and staff.

I'd rather visit 1 big forum, with subforums related to each subsidiary.

Jane
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
We were thinking of putting a US/CA section on the forum. Do you think this would be beneficial? necessary/unnecessary? Comments welcome

ShankedGolfer
10-12-2010, 12:02 AM
At least we have somewhere that is more dedicated to our region better then nothing......

Jane
10-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Well thanks guys for your comments. Forum.ovh.ie represents a different office/ subsidiary and while we collaborate with our other European offices, we only give support to ovh.ie customers.

The .ie forum is in place to offer full support/advice to our customers. Obviously we are still quite a young subsidiary so it isn't as active as the UK forum. If you have any suggestions for injecting some life into forum.ovh.ie feel free to share.

RapidSpeeds
10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
I agree, ghost town on these forums - constantly people on the .co.uk forums asking questions .ie are supposed to deal with.

hackerxx
10-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeap!!

gueriLLaPunK
10-03-2010, 02:02 AM
co.uk is a lot more active in comparison to this place. They should just make all the forums in one place and then delegate subforums for each country (i.e. co.uk, ie, es, fr, etc)