We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New Deidcated servers

gueriLLaPunK
10-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Niall
Hi all,

As you can probably see from some of the other posters here, we have started delivery of these special offer servers, but the deployment is taking far more slowly than we would like. But unfortunately, it is an issue of parts and their current lack of availability. There are more servers being built as I type, which should be deployed tonight, but the backlog may be cleared until the end of the week.

Apologies for this delay.

Niall.
Thank you, Niall, for the update.

I got my server this morning!

ShankedGolfer
10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Hi all,

As you can probably see from some of the other posters here, we have started delivery of these special offer servers, but the deployment is taking far more slowly than we would like. But unfortunately, it is an issue of parts and their current lack of availability. There are more servers being built as I type, which should be deployed tonight, but the backlog may be cleared until the end of the week.

Niall.
Thanks for the info Niall

Niall
10-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi all,

Niall.

gueriLLaPunK
10-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Crap, I think I ordered mine on the 24th. Looks like I'm gonna wait another week, it seems.

Come on, OVH! Give us our servers or give us information.

hackerxx
10-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Yeah...FRANCE Roubaix

ShankedGolfer
10-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Quote Originally Posted by hackerxx
on 09/22/2010
Fair enough, mine was the 23rd but i had to wait till my account was verified is your server located in France?

hackerxx
10-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote Originally Posted by ShankedGolfer
Congrats m8 enjoy

When did you order yours? the wed night it changed to reloaded?
on 09/22/2010

ShankedGolfer
10-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote Originally Posted by hackerxx
Just received my AMD server at 2:30 US pacific time
Congrats m8 enjoy

When did you order yours? the wed night it changed to reloaded?

gueriLLaPunK
10-11-2010, 11:23 PM
OMG NO! You bastid!

I wish I was so lucky.

hackerxx
10-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Just received my AMD server at 2:30 US pacific time

gueriLLaPunK
10-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Another 20% will be delivered tonight, maybe tomorrow. I cannot give a date when we expect them all to be cleared. <<<< from forum.ovh.co.uk/

So we can only hope they can do 20% per day...... maybe? Lets hope we don't hit fri again......god forbid they work on a weekend lol. They finished off the mg series pretty quickly. Guess eg's aren't as important

TBH the really annoying part is, the lack of responses from ovh. They haven't answered my last 2 emails. How hard is it to be honest. Sorry m8 only at 30% delivered. Any kind of an answer would be better then ignoring the question.

Hopefully tomorrow

Seriously. At least have some communication with your customers. I left OVH over a year ago and only came back because of the deal we were getting. Looks like OVH still has their old habits of not communicating.

*sigh*

hackerxx
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Im still waiting a responce from ovh from past 3 days.....and its getting annoying

ShankedGolfer
10-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Another 20% will be delivered tonight, maybe tomorrow. I cannot give a date when we expect them all to be cleared. <<<< from forum.ovh.co.uk/

So we can only hope they can do 20% per day...... maybe? Lets hope we don't hit fri again......god forbid they work on a weekend lol. They finished off the mg series pretty quickly. Guess eg's aren't as important

TBH the really annoying part is, the lack of responses from ovh. They haven't answered my last 2 emails. How hard is it to be honest. Sorry m8 only at 30% delivered. Any kind of an answer would be better then ignoring the question.

Hopefully tomorrow

hackerxx
10-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Fair enough, i just assumed........then wtf is my server? another day down and we sit and wait. Everyone told me not to go back to ovh. I am starting to think they were right
everybody is telling me the same thing and because of the fees too..

ShankedGolfer
10-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by gueriLLaPunK
Fair enough, i just assumed........then wtf is my server? another day down and we sit and wait. Everyone told me not to go back to ovh. I am starting to think they were right

gueriLLaPunK
10-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Nope its thanksgiving, proly not till tuesday now.

What holiday?

http://www.discoverfrance.net/France/DF_holidays.shtml

http://goireland.about.com/od/prepar...ys_ireland.htm

Nothing that I can see.

hackerxx
10-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Wow if its not the weekend is the holiday and if its not holiday is the delay on supplies..whats next?

ShankedGolfer
10-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Nope its thanksgiving, proly not till tuesday now.

gueriLLaPunK
10-11-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm PST too.

I hope we hear something from them today since it's Monday over there. So... around midnight our time is when they open.

hackerxx
10-09-2010, 03:36 PM
10AM Saturday in Paris and no word from OVH.

This isn't going well, Niall.
lol 7:30AM in USA pacific time and still nothing....and I thought I was one of the first one.

gueriLLaPunK
10-09-2010, 09:00 AM
10AM Saturday in Paris and no word from OVH.

This isn't going well, Niall.

hackerxx
10-08-2010, 06:56 PM
There goes another day!!

nirajshah7
10-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Now they say only 20 %of EG server orders will be deployed today

RapidSpeeds
10-08-2010, 01:35 PM
I've been waiting for about 5 servers for well over a week - shouldn't advertise something you don't have OVH.

hackerxx
10-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay with these servers. All hardware has been received, except for the RAM, which is now due today. Once we receive the RAM shipment, production will be completed and deployment will begin.

Niall.
lets see how long is gonna take this time..

Niall
10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay with these servers. All hardware has been received, except for the RAM, which is now due today. Once we receive the RAM shipment, production will be completed and deployment will begin.

Niall.

gueriLLaPunK
10-07-2010, 08:28 AM
OVH, give us an update please. It's been a week since the servers were suppose to be available.

hackerxx
10-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Yeah, my email said Wednesday and it's now Thursday.

---------------

Hello,

We are expecting delivery on Wednesday of this week.

Regards,

Dan.
OVH.ie Support

----------------

Over promising, under delivering FTL!
Yeap!!

gueriLLaPunK
10-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Yeah, my email said Wednesday and it's now Thursday.

---------------

Hello,

We are expecting delivery on Wednesday of this week.

Regards,

Dan.
OVH.ie Support

----------------

Over promising, under delivering FTL!

hackerxx
10-07-2010, 03:10 AM
well this is what I received in the morning ...

Hello,

We are expecting delivery today.

Regards,

Dan.
OVH.ie Support

and now the day is over and still nothing

hackerxx
10-06-2010, 05:36 PM
D'oh! Still nothing
yeap!!

gueriLLaPunK
10-06-2010, 05:19 PM
D'oh! Still nothing

gueriLLaPunK
10-06-2010, 06:30 AM
It's Wednesday and I'm anxious! It's still a little early in France, but I hope to hear some good news when I wake up in the morning (-8 GMT)

hackerxx
10-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote Originally Posted by nirajshah7
Has anyone got the new servers?
Not yet

nirajshah7
10-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Has anyone got the new servers?

hackerxx
10-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi guys,

Demand for the AMD servers has far out-paced supply. We are trying to get the remaining servers deployed asap, but it may take another day or two as we await further hardware deliveries.

Niall.
wow I ordered mine on 09/22/2010 and delivery time was on 10/01/2010 but we are on 10/05/2010...wow!

Niall
10-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi guys,

Demand for the AMD servers has far out-paced supply. We are trying to get the remaining servers deployed asap, but it may take another day or two as we await further hardware deliveries.

Niall.

gueriLLaPunK
10-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I haven't heard anything either. I sent an email to customersupport but haven't heard back. You should rename your topic to New EG AMD dedicated servers or something like that. That way it's more noticeable to people who bought those servers with the special pricing.

hackerxx
10-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi guys...Any word on the new AMD servers?