We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

ovh.ie order account validation

Plexus
07-24-2010, 02:21 AM
Hi Niall,

Thank you for your help regarding the verification. I was verified very quickly and had the dedicated server delivered in under 30 mins! I am very impressed with the server and ovh's service so far. I look forward to working with ovh.ie further with all of my server needs.

Sincerely,

Joel

Niall
07-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi Joel,

Your communication has come from a gmail.com email account. You should find correspondence from us in that inbox.

Niall.

Plexus
07-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Hi Niall,

I just checked my email j******@att.net and nothing from ovh, this is the same email which I had previously sent all the documentation. Not sure why things aren't getting sent and recieved strange. Anyways I just sent it to customersupport@ovh.net a few minutes ago via my other email address j*****@gmail.com

Hopefully there will not be any issues with this email, looking forward to a hearing back from support.

Sincerely,

Joel

Niall
07-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Hi Joel,

Documents never received. Just replied to your email with further details.

Niall.

Plexus
07-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Hello, I have recently e-mailed my proof of ID and proof of address quoting my NIC handle to customersupport@ovh.ie on July 16th. I am trying to purchase a dedicated server relatively soon because of deadlines I need to meet. I have not received any response from customersupport@ovh.ie about even receiving my e-mail more or less if any issues that need to be addressed. If there is anyway to expedite this process please do so as it will help me immensely.

Order number# 7953015
NIC-Handle: SR19***-OVH

Sincerely,

Joel