We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

A question about 10 Gbps servers

gueriLLaPunK
09-01-2010, 07:22 PM
You need more than 40TB of OVH -> Internet bandwidth? That's hardcore. Internal and Internet -> OVH is free.

Niall
07-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Oleg,

Apologies for missing this one. 10Gbps is only available on our HG2010 servers. The 10Gbps is for both OVH <-> Internet and OVH <-> Internet. There is a monthly limit of 40TB, but you can add more if necessary.

Niall.

Dragsterman
07-20-2010, 08:16 PM
I would give them a ring an a question like this being no one got back to you here.
Or maybe try ovh.uk forums

Oleg
07-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I see that you are offering 10 Gbps servers that have a metered bandwidth. It also says on your page that one can purchase additional bandwidth for such servers. But is it possible to order a fully unmetered 10 Gbps server from you? If yes, what would be the price? Also, please clarify something else for me: those servers offer 10 Gbps speed to the whole Internet or just to other OVH servers? I mean, is it 10 Gbps from the Internet to OVH and 10 Gbps from OVH to the Internet, or is it 10 Gbps from OVH to OVH or something like that?