We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How to cancel a Windows license

Niall
09-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi Romulo,

Just looked into this a little further.....

You can actually cancel the Plesk licence yourself in the Manager.

In the Manager, select your server and navigate to "Services" -> "Parallels Licences" -> "Plesk Licence" -> "Terminate The Complete Licence".

Niall.

brhosting
09-17-2009, 02:14 AM
Thanks very much for your responsive reply Niall, you guys are the best! _\,,/ I would like to have the Plesk license cancelled in the following server: ks365905.kimsufi.com. I've already reinstalled it using cPanel/WHM and it is working like a charm .

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,
Romulo Freitas

Niall
09-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi Romulo,

No, cancelling a Plesk licence is a little different. We need to get the server name and then we will organise the cancellation here.

If you want to go ahead with the cancellation, just let us know (don't forget to include the server name!).

Niall.

brhosting
09-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello there Niall,

Thanks very much for your responsive reply. Once again, I can't help but OVH and its support team is extremely responsible and I know I can rely on you guys. I currently have 14 servers and I couldn't be more happy to keep my terms with OVH.

I will be reinstalling my server then. What if I want to get a Plesk license cancelled as well? I've already reinstalled the server using cPanel. Would OVH consider the Plesk license cancelled?

Best Regards,
Romulo Freitas

Niall
09-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi Romulo,

Thank you for your positive comments!!

To remove your Windows licence, just re-install some other OS on your server to have the Windows cancelled.

Niall.

brhosting
09-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Dear OVH Support Team,

I really appreciate all the help and all efforts OVH have been putting into all the support requests I've made so far. However, I do have a question, which I think it's important for all customers to know about it. I've purchased a Windows 2003 WebServer Edition license and I would like to have it cancelled in the next month. How should I proceed? An opened ticket is enough to get it cancelled in my next month's invoice?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Romulo Freitas