We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Unblock IP problem in Manager v5

mparsco
11-04-2013, 06:52 AM
My Dear , this IP and other IPs on other servers has been blocked for first time , and we are sure about this issue
how is possible ?!! we have same problem on other servers too on Managerv5 ONLY
it's correct on managerv3

Thomas
10-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi,

Please see incident ticket #1508594 in your OVH Manager, there you can see the technicians state the following:

...PS: you won't be able to unblock IPs via your manager as
you have reached the unblocking limitation.

mparsco
10-29-2013, 01:11 PM
reached the IP unblock limitation ?? we have on KS and OVH servers same problem , how it is possible all of servers limitation has been reached ?!!

Thomas
10-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Hello,

From looking through your account I can see that you have reached the IP unblock limitation in your OVH Manager, which is why you are now no longer able to complete this task. Can you please confirm you have corrected the IPs configuration? I will then make a request for the IP to be unblocked.

Tom

mparsco
10-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Hello
I have a problem on manager v5 and unblock IP. because unblock option not working and I got an error in attached screenshot
I sent a ticket to support but said :
Any issues involving your Kimsufi servers can no longer be discussed via support emails. Since this issue is specific to your server and not Manager V5, you will need to sign up to the OVH forum and post there in order to get this issue resolved.

what should i do for solve the problem ?!