We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy New Year

Thomas
01-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Hi,

It is with some emotion that I address you on behalf of the OVH DreamTeam best wishes for the new year and I hope that the success for your projects, business and your "boutique" grow in the many opportunities that each day brings.

2012 was a fast year for Ovh, with many projects, successes, failures and new projects that will resume in 2013. Our team is still adamant to cope with the growth of your orders. I dare say that the reason we aren't doing that bad is thanks to the 600 employees in the ovh Team: everyone knows and does what he or she should do. I want to congratulate them for the energy they display on a daily basis to satisfy our customers.

Finally a word of hope: in the last 3-4 months, I was diagnosed with cancer in the spinal cord. At 37 years of age. This week, after several aggressive chemotherapy sessions, the scans have shown that there is no more cancer activity. Even when everything seems like it's screwed and we are facing a wall, keep hope. Luck was on my side.

Happy New Year 2013 to you all.

All the best,

Octave