We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

OVH Manager bug

glidewave
09-27-2013, 10:14 AM
jadaka:

Unfortunately, you may get emails from different OVH domains containing links to OVH control panels that may or may not be correct, *still*.... this has been the case for a very long time.... I used to get .PL activation emails for servers in RBX (granted a while ago). I ordered a VPS recently and got a provision/installation email from ovh.ie, but had links to ovh.com to manage it...OVH manager .ie showed 1 service but ofc it was blank... had to actually use the ovh.com manager (not ovh.ie) to manage the VPS.

James, I'm not having a go at you, but my god, CPs need to be unified. (Gamma, beta and live all together used in production and sending different login links to do different domains is, frankly, BS). Unfortunately, because of the haphazard way that Oles devised the various OVH "branches", nothing is ubiquitous as it should be with the size of OVH.

One url for login, choose language or country, enter nick/pass, you get a CP that handles ALL OVH PRODUCTS (anything else is 2004) (and please make it not v5).

J.

James
04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
jadaka,

Could you please explain why you feel that way? If you have any issues, we'd be happy to help you with them. You can send an email to support@ovh.ie, or our international phone number can be found on ovh.ie.

Regards,
James

James
04-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi,

Eric, thanks for pointing that out. I'm looking into getting that sorted as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
James

jadaka
04-14-2012, 10:13 PM
I think they should just combine uk with us. No offense but .ie response is much to desire.

Eric
04-11-2012, 05:48 PM
When OVH replies to an incident ticket an email is sent to me.
This email is sent using the OVH UK template instead of IE.

Eg.
OVH.co.uk
E-Mail: customersupport@ovh.co.uk
Tel: 020 7357 6616

Dear Customer,

We have updated ticket ****** further to the intervention.

Do not reply to this email, please use the web interface:
https://www.ovh.co.uk/managerv3/serv...icketId=******

For your information, your client ID is: *******-ovh

Yours faithfully,

OVH LTD
3 Southwark street
London
SE1 1RQ
Tel: 020 7357 6616
Fax: 020 7378 7703
Registered company 5519821
E-mail: customersupport@ovh.co.uk