We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Large Kimsufi 2G Backlog?

hackerxx
09-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Quote Originally Posted by PTPhoneHome
Hello,

I applied for a Kimsufi 2G last Monday, and sent in my verification (since I live in Canada). My control panel has been active since probably about last Wednesday, but my server still hasn't been activated despite seeing the front page cycle between 7 Days and 1 Hour activation many times. Is my account just somehow caught in limbo, or are things really really backed up with regard to the 2G servers?

Thanks!
Just ordered mine yesterday and still havent received yet ..see how long its gonna take..ORDER 11005910

James
08-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi there,
As you can imagine, there is a huge demand for this particular server at the moment and we are coping with the demand as best we can.
Judging by the current stock it can take up to seven days.

James.

PTPhoneHome
08-15-2011, 05:25 PM
Hello,

I applied for a Kimsufi 2G last Monday, and sent in my verification (since I live in Canada). My control panel has been active since probably about last Wednesday, but my server still hasn't been activated despite seeing the front page cycle between 7 Days and 1 Hour activation many times. Is my account just somehow caught in limbo, or are things really really backed up with regard to the 2G servers?

Thanks!