We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Change ip address in manager?

Jane
08-12-2011, 10:57 AM
I know what you mean rootuid

We have escalated this to our tech team, so hopefully we can get something sorted to show that when you have paid for an order, you can see it in your manager (orders in progress) before the service is actually deployed.

Thanks for letting us know

Jane

rootuid
08-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jane
Hi rootuid

I would need to take a look at your specific order. Can you send in an email to support@ovh.ie with your order details please?

Thanks
Hi Jane,
I opened a ticket and the issue is resolved. The order was in progress but I had no indication of that. I was left guessing until I got an email saying that the order was complete. It would be a good idea to make the customer aware of the fact that once the invoice is complete the order is not complete.

Jane
08-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi rootuid

I would need to take a look at your specific order. Can you send in an email to support@ovh.ie with your order details please?

Thanks

rootuid
08-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jane
Hi

If its to change the IP address of your hosting, just select the domain and change the >IP via the geolocalisation icon.

If its to change the IP of your server, its slightly different

you will need to order either a RIPE failover or an IP failover, and choose a UK address when ordering.
You can do this in your Manager, by going to the services section of your Dedicated Server settings, and choosing either IP Failover or RIPE IP Failover. Please note that once you've chosen the UK address, you cannot change it afterwards.

Hope that helps

Jane

OVH.ie team
Hi,
I've ordered a ip failover for 1 euro per month but had no option to select a location.The manager says "
At the moment you have 0 available slot(s) and 0 additional IP slot(s).
You have any 0 unused slot(s)." My credit card was charged. Does this order need to be processed? There is no order listed as in progress and it doesn't show up as an invoice.

Jane
08-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi

If its to change the IP address of your hosting, just select the domain and change the >IP via the geolocalisation icon.

If its to change the IP of your server, its slightly different

you will need to order either a RIPE failover or an IP failover, and choose a UK address when ordering.
You can do this in your Manager, by going to the services section of your Dedicated Server settings, and choosing either IP Failover or RIPE IP Failover. Please note that once you've chosen the UK address, you cannot change it afterwards.

Hope that helps

Jane

OVH.ie team

rootuid
08-06-2011, 12:20 PM
How do I change my ip address in the manager? I want to select a uk ip address. I've searched the manager but can't find where this option is.