We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey

psychoshield
08-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Ya i just saw that other post after i posted mine lol... sorry just been out of a box for a little bit now and well can you tell i dont handle my withdraws any good lol... Thanks for the reply james

James
08-02-2011, 05:57 PM
We are validating your account now. There was a bank holiday in Ireland yesterday, so we are just now getting to your request.

And regarding the availability, I cleared this up in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by James
The 1 hour availability will appear when we have physical servers to deploy at that time. This is on a first-come-first-served basis.

There is a huge demand for the Kimsufi servers as of late and we are constantly trying to improve their availability.

We apologize for the delay and we hope we can clear the backlog as soon as possible.

psychoshield
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Also how long does it take to validate my account so i can pay for the dam thing

psychoshield
08-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Wow the next seven days... your thing says an hour... i need the box like yesterday...

James
08-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi there,
As you can imagine, there is a high demand on this particular server. That order is being processed and you should have it within the next seven days.

James

psychoshield
08-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Hey could someone tell me whats going on with order number: 10609332 thanks